Select a Month/Year Combination
Study room reservations can only be made
up to 2 weeks in advance.
Six study rooms are available on the second floor and four study rooms are available on the third floor. Study rooms can be reserved on the second floor at the Course Reserves counter.
- Online: Click a date/time on the calendar
- Call: 315-498-2327
- In-Person: Visit the Reserve Center or the Circulation Desk
Study Room Policy
- A college ID is required.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance. No semester bookings.
- An individual may only reserve up to 2 hours of time per day.
- This includes both walk-ins and advance reservations.
- Second floor study rooms will close 15 minutes prior to library closing.
- Third floor study rooms will close at 6PM.
- After a 15 minute grace period, reservations will be cancelled.
- Rooms are for groups of 1 - 6 people.
- Study rooms are for academic use only.
- Walk-ins are welcome providing rooms are available.
- Before leaving users of the room are responsible for cleanup.
- The study room windows must not be blocked or covered at any time.
- A replacement fee of $195.00 will be billed to the student for any keys that are not returned.
We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the room for any reason.