- Search & Find
- Research Help
- Library Services
DVDs and CDs – physical items:
- The Media department is located on the second floor of Coulter Library.
- To find multimedia items that are physically housed in Coulter Library, you can either browse the cases on the shelves, or search the library's online catalog to locate the identifying number for the item (in the Call Number column of your search results).
- Use the Advanced Search option (at the top) to search for specific media types (e.g., DVDs, CDs, audio books, etc.) Take the number to the Course Reserves counter and the library clerk will get the item for you to check out.
- DVDs are loaned for one week; CDs are loaned for two weeks.
DVDs and CDs – online items:
Coulter Library also subscribes to several online multimedia databases.
- To find multimedia items online in Coulter Library databases, choose an online media database here.
- Students and faculty are free to not only view these collections of videos and music, but to use portions of them in class or in assignments. (NOTE: The VAST collection requires that you create an account to make a “clip”.)