- Search & Find
- Research Help
- Library Services
- A college ID is required.
- Reservations can be made up to 2 weeks in advance. No semester bookings.
- An individual may only reserve up to 2 hours of time per day. - This includes both walk-ins and advance reservations.
- Rooms will close 15 minutes prior to library closing.
- Third floor study rooms will close at 6PM.
- After a 15 minute grace period, reservations will be cancelled.
- Rooms are for groups of 1 - 6 people.
- Study rooms are for academic use only.
- Walk-ins are welcome providing rooms are available.
- Before leaving users of the room are responsible for cleanup.
- The study room windows must not be blocked or covered at any time.
- A replacement fee of $195.00 will be billed to the student for any keys that are not returned.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave the room for any reason.
Monday, December 1, 2014 - 10:30am
Places to Study