- Search & Find
- Research Help
- Library Services
If an item is needed for a longer period, faculty may renew items in person, by phone, by e-mail, or online through Coulter Library's online catalog ("Your Borrowing Info" link, top left.)
- Books (excluding "New Books") : two renewals allowed), the item(s) are due back in the library after twelve months.
- New Books: two renewals allowed
- Periodicals: one renewal allowed
- CDs: one renewal allowed
- DVDs: no renewals allowed
- Professor-requested DVDs, videocassettes: two renewals allowed
NOTES: Items with hold requests cannot be renewed. Books and periodicals are subject to recall after the initial loan period.