- Search & Find
- Research Help
- Library Services
- Once received it may take up to 3 class days to process items at which time you will receive confirmation of completion. Please postpone notifying your students until this confirmation is received.
- Supplying the master copies of items or a link to an online resource is your responsibility.
- Only small portions of any copyrighted print work may be placed on reserves (see "Specific Guidelines" for more details).
- Please keep in mind that your students and the library staff need sharp, clear masters to make readable photocopies or electronic copies for e-reserves.
- When submitting items please include:
- The source of the item
- The title by which you will refer to the item
- The syllabus or assignment sheet, if applicable
- If an extra copy of your textbook is available consider placing it on reserve (students frequently inquire about the availability of textbooks).
- At the end of each spring semester, we will ask you to review your reserve items.
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 1:30pm