- Search & Find
- Research Help
- Library Services
Circulation of Materials
Faculty, administrators and staff may borrow 99 items at one time.
- Books (excluding "New Books") : four months (two renewals allowed). Item(s) are due back in the library after twelve months.
- New Books: three weeks (two renewals allowed)
- Periodicals: three weeks (one renewal allowed), the most recent issue does not circulate
- CDs: two weeks (one renewal allowed)
- DVDs: one week (no renewals allowed), 3 DVD limit
- Professor-requested DVDs, videocassettes: two weeks (two renewals allowed)
- Reference items: do not circulate; in-library use only
NOTES: Books and periodicals are subject to recall after an initial three-week loan period. DVDs and VHS tape loan periods are subject to prior booking requests.
Advance Booking of Films
DVDs and tapes may also be booked ahead of time. Advance booking is suggested to ensure the item is availble when you need it. Please call 315-498-2327 or email (email@example.com) to request a film for pick up on a specific date.
Public Performance Rights
The multimedia items in our collection can be used for face-to face instruction under copyright and fair use guidelines. We also have a small collection of multimedia items that include public performance rights (PPR). These items can be used for non-profit purposes (ie. lectures, meetings, campus presentations, etc...). If you would like more information please contact Lisa Hoff, Electronic Resources Librarian, at 315-498-2340 or firstname.lastname@example.org.