How do I access electronic reserves for my class?
- Activate your OCC network account. You must login once on campus or call the OCC Helpdesk (498-2999) to activate your account.
- Once your account is activated visit the reserves catalog at: http://ono.sunyconnect.suny.edu
- Click on Course Reserves tab in the search box.
- Choose "Course Number" from the drop down menu. Enter course number as shown in this example: HIS*103*.
- A listing of reserve readings will appear on the screen (see below). Any resource that has a call number of "electronic reserve" is available full-text online.
- Click on the title of the reserve reading you would like to view
- Click on the link in the "Link to Resource" field (see below for example)
- If you are on-campus you should see the full-text of the resource. If you are off-campus you will be prompted for your OCC network login and password that you activated in Step 1. Once you enter this password correctly you should see the full-text of the reading.
- If you have any issues with accessing the online readings, please contact the library in-person, by phone (498-2339), or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).